One Eighty Coffee & Music, Bandung


This long holiday of Eid Al Adha, I spend my time in Bandung with my family. Not only because I have a mandatory staycation’s invitation but also I really curious to visit one of the happening coffee shop in town, One Eighty Coffee & Music. Fortunately, the location was very close to my hotel in Dago. It’s just a 5 minutes walking distance to Jalan Ganeca No. 3. The coffee shop looks small outside but surprisingly when I stepped outside, they have very large area divided into upstairs and downstairs area.


My first impression of this newest coffee shop was WOW! They really mean to build a one-stop entertainment area in town. With semi industrial and rustic designs, they try to gather a coffee freaks with their coffee bar area; a bookworm with their small library filled with interesting books and magazines both domestic and international in the front area; a music lover with their open stage for live music upstairs; and the most interesting thing, I thought they also try to gather a family here because they have a small and cozy pool in the middle of the area! GEEZ, this is the reason why people couldn’t stop talking about this coffee shop. How could they have a thought to put a cozy chair inside the pool and indeed it works for every people even family with children. I even couldn’t stop my little boy to play around the pool and oh some other children even swimming inside hahaha!



Even though this idea was so cool, but for me personally, having my feet sinking long time in a pool is not a good idea. I prefer to enjoy their coffee and food inside. They served various range of food, from western to Indonesian, from tasty sandwiches to scrumptious pizza and oh sweet desserts as well. Surprisingly, their food especially their breakfast and brunch selections was good as well.


Croissant Con Carne - 39K

This puffy yet crunchy croissant filled with bolognaise egg, rocket salad, creamy cheese sauce and melted mozzarella on the top. Personally, this was not only satisfying dish, but surprisingly fulfilling! The portion was big, the bolognaise egg was as tasty as I ate spaghetti with bolognaise sauce and the creamy sauce, huh no to mention for an avid fans of something creamy like me, I love love this dish! And who can’t resist a blowin’ mozzarella on the top of your food. Super finger lickin’ good!


English Breakfast - 39K

This one was also my favorite. The cons thing was only the sour dough bread they used. It’s too thick and hard to bite for me, the rest was okay. I enjoy their creamy scrambled egg, beef bacon, caramelized onion and rocket salad. Perfect either for breakfast or brunch


Piccolo Latte - 24K

I’m not an avid fans of coffee, but I do enjoy a cup of coffee when someone recommend me. Cappuccino and caffe latte were always on my order list, but now I tried to have something slightly different, so I chose Piccolo Latte. I kinda love this coffee, creamy and milky but they still have an intense coffee taste after.  



Overall, I love love this place so much. The price range was also still wise. Food are ranging from IDR29K to 80K, while beverages and coffee ranging from IDR18K to 32K. Service, hmmm some of my foodies friends said that their service was very slow, but luckily I didn’t experience it all. Maybe because I came here early in the morning right after they opened the door at eight. When the sun goes up and the coffee shop packed with people, apalagi ini kafe happening bangeet, well a slow service might be occur, right!

Instead of taking the bad side, I have a big applause and hope for One Eighty Coffee & Music. Wishing you will keep the good work and concept and of course will always be back here for a great brunch and bbay play date hahaha…


One Eighty Coffee & Music
Jl. Ganeca No. 3, Dago, Bandung

IG : @oneeightycoffee 

No comments