[Product Testing] Edible Wish : The First Fruit Bouquet in Town

Everyone needs a surprise in their special moments and we also need to give a surprise to our special one. A gift, a flower bouquet, a flight ticket or a handmade cake could be one of the surprise. But how about giving our special one with something different, unique while invite him/her to keep their body healthy. No, no, no, I’m not recommend you to buy them a gym pass or a treadmill machine (it’s too expensive for some people), but I will give you an idea to bring them something sweet, nutricious, imaginative and doesn’t need too much effort. Yap, it’s Edible Wish!

Tropical Delight fruit bouquet 

Indeed you must be aware with the word ‘edible’, it is something that you can eat. Yeah you can eat the gift! Edible Wish brings a joy of giving to a new height by merging the fruit basket and flower bouquet in a way that provides an imaginative treats and display for recipients. When I first offered by them to taste the sample, I wasn’t expect anything, but when the bouquet come into my office (even my receptionist in a rush came and yell to me when receiving it “Icha, Icha come come, you got a very beautiful gift!” hahaha), I surprised that it’s really uh-ma-zing fruits bouquet! It fruits, yes it is, but Edible Wish arranges it like a bouquet of flowers with super fresh and colourful fruits. I got their "Tropical Delight" fruit bouquet consist of strawberry, grape and orange sunkist with lettuce as the garnish in a white ceramic vase.


Not only 'Tropical Delight", Edible Wish arranges another beautiful fruit bouquets with combination of different fruits and different containers such as "P.S. I Love You" with chocolate dipped strawberry and pineapple in a pink ceramic vase; Summer Temptation" with additional Melon in a cute plastic fruit basket and many more.

They also have a range of chocolate dipped fruits where fruits like strawberry and green aple dipped into a sweet chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate and some sprinkles like colourful love sprinkles.  Perfectly beautiful! 



 A colorful drizzled dipped fruits!


Surprisingly, they not only give me something to amaze with, but allure me with their fresh and juicy fruits. Look how big, juicy and red they strawberries are! It is more than a healthy gift for me and of course for your special one.


They won’t also put you in effort to have the bouquet; it is actually cheaper than a flower bouquet. The range is from IDR225,000 to 450,000 depends on the bouquet creation. The higher the price, the more fruits you get in a bouquet, I think. The chocolate dipped fruits range is from IDR160.00 to 225,000. And yeah what I love is they also pack the dipped fruits in a very beautiful pinkish-yellow box. Looooove it so much!

cute & eye-catching dipped fruits box


beautiful fruit bouquet package

So, still don’t have an idea what to give for your friend or mom’s birthday or your anniversary celebration. Edible Wish could be your very best choice. Visit their website www.ediblewish.com for more info about the package and bouquet types.

Have a healthy way of giving, eaters!

Edible Wish
Ph. 0878 80 5000 20
FB : Edible Wish
Twitter/Instagram : @ediblewish
www.ediblewish.com

1 comment

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing decorative ceramic vase

    ReplyDelete