Pasar Senggol "The Best of Indonesia" at Rasa Restaurant

Several weeks ago, I had a chance to visit Rasa Restaurant at Intercontinental Jakarta MidPlaza. This newly opening restaurant offer a buffet dining concept with several sections and mouth-watering promotion each month. As I walked in the restaurant, I can see the modern-classic but sophisticated interior and furniture. There are several sections such as Indonesian cuisine, Western cuisine, Japanese cuisine, Indian cuisine, etc. Since this November to December 2013, Rasa has a promotion of Pasar Senggol “The Best of Indonesia”, I feel bring back to my hometown with a traditional music from Java surrounded the resto, traditional décor at the front door and also traditional attire worn by the waiter and waitress.

Pasar Senggol “The Best of Indonesia” is Rasa’s yearly tradition which brings a lively environment of traditional night market with lively food stalls from around the Indonesian archipelago. There are selection of regional delicacies which enough to shocking me. They have my favourite Mie Kocok Bandung, Rujak Kangkung, and Dendeng Balado. The other surprising sections are they have traditional snacks which is always be my favourite since childhood. Let’s name it Putu Mayang, Carabikang, Colenak, Nagasari to Little Martabak, they have it all! They also have traditional ‘gorengan’ such as Panada and Bakwan and oh don’t forget the Candied Fruit, it’s all satisfying my sweet tooth!  

In addition, various fresh meat and seafood are also available in the Barbeque station with the selection of sauce and condiment. 

So, here’s my sneak peek during enjoying Pasar Senggol “The Best of Indonesia”. 

Indonesian section. They have lalapan, Tahu Telor, Gado-Gado, Oncom to various of mie and soto such as Mie Kocok Bandung, Soto Betawi, etc.

 After passing the har rain, eat this Mie Kocok Bandung was really warming my body. The soft noodle with tasty broth made me want this more and mooore!

  Traditional snacks...I love the Putu Mayang and Candied Fruits so much! 

Fresh Seafood and Japanese Section. As usual, when I see fresh sashimi and sushi, 
I just can't resist it! 


left to right:

- Sashimi and sushi
- Roasted Turkey and Roasted Goat. I love the roasted goat, it was half-roasted but I even can't smell the
   goat smell. The meat was so juicy.
- Fresh Salad with Mixed Jucy. On of my favourite corner. Rasa serves fresh vegetables and the customer is allowed to mix their own salad in a very big block of Parmesan Cheese. Imagine you mix salad in a big block of cheese. Of course your vegetables will covered by the cheese! Oh God, I really really heart this salad!
- Indian food, biryani rice, prata bread, lamb and broccoli.

 This is also pampering! Various desserts!

You can taste all the fantastic food only in dinner with price only IDR278.000 ++ per person (food only). Hurry up eaters and satisfy your appetite before December 31, 2013. Pssst...table reservation is highly recommended. Thanks anyway Rasa & Intercontinental MidPlaza Jakarta for inviting me to this event. 

RASA Restaurant
Intercontinental MidPlaza Jakarta
Jl. Jend, Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220
Telp. +62-21 2510888
@InterConJakarta

2 comments

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. singapore hari raya cookies

    ReplyDelete