It's Bobabits!

Well, bubble tea booming is still in the air with many new brands come up offering their specialties and uniqueness.After the most-talked Cha Time, I give a try for the also most-wanted bubble tea,  Bobabits. It also comes from Taiwan, this brand not only offer beverages but also Taiwan street snacks from variety of fried snacks such as fried mushroom, fried shrimp, honey wing, to well-known Japanese snacks, takoyaki and okonomiyaki. Their milk teas also havemany mouth-watering choices both infused with milk and original with many choices of toppings. Choose from the recommended Jasmine Tea or Oolong Tea, pick your toppings from bubble jelly, grass jelly, aloe vera, nata de coco, chocolate pudding, etc., and choose the fusion you want, from Red Velvet Milk Tea to Crème Brulee Milk Tea or you want challenge your taste bud with their creative drinks such as Fruit Delight with a stack of fruits or Hot Grass Jelly Fiesta. All of them just made me drooled! 


Bobabits also provides a very comfy area to enjoy our bubble. I visited one of their branches in Gading Walk, Mal KelapaGading 3. It is a green-comfy walking area with several resto and café. Bobabits designed their outlet also with green as their logo in green. There are two areas, indoor and outdoor. In indoor, watch their ceiling, you will see a unique balloon made from concrete. Isn’t it unique? In outdoor, there are some chairs with a cubic shape and a unique hanging lamp. I prefer stay in their outdoor area. It is just a perfect place to hanging out and waiting for a night.


So, what I got from this outlet? Well, on that time I’ve already full after eating pizza, so I decided to only take their milk teas and the Choco Oreo Milk Tea and Red Velvet Milk Tea raised my curiousness. 

Red Velvet Milk Tea. I chose it with chocolate pudding topping. Well, I feel like chewing a true red velvet cake, creamy and the chocolate pudding also soft and juicy but I thought it’s too sweet. 


Choco Oreo Milk Tea. Compared to the previous, I prefer this one. I know this is just a blended ore with tea and milk, but hey how can you resist this child favourite biscuit in a super good blend of milk and tea. It just perfect for me, moreover it’s not too sweet and the bubble always be my favourite! 


You don’t need to pay high for those bubble teas. I thought they’re still in a good range compared to their competitor. Enjoy milk teas from IDR20,000 – 23.000, Original teas from IDR18,000 – 21,000 and creative drinks from IDR23,000 – 34,000 while snacks and desserts from IDR19,000 – 35,000. 

So, have you try one of them? Which one your favorite? Tell me and have a milk tea joy!

Bobabits

Mall Kelapa Gading 3, 
Gading Walk, Blok 15-17
Jl. Boulevard Raya Kelapa Gading, Kelapa Gading

4 comments

  1. I love their red velvet tea as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaii irene...iyaa enak banget yaa...tapi masih better ore-nya ga manis bgt hihi...penasaran mau coba ras ayang lain...thanks for visiting anyway

      Delete
  2. Wahhh udah bercabang sampe Kelapa Gading! Gue kira lo ke PIK ga bilang". Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyeee doong emang PIK aja yg boleh rame ama tempat baru haha *gak mau kalah...etapi masih penasaran gmn cara terdekat n tercepat ke PIK ya huhu jauh beneer...pdahal masih sama2 di utara

      Delete