Bonjour, a Delightful French Pastry


Several days ago, my tummy was craving for a cake. I asked some of my food bloggers friend to guide me found a cake shop near Grand Indonesia since that day I was around GI to watch movie. I insisted to find a red velvet cake; unfortunately there are no cake shops around GI who sell red velvet. So, when one of my friend asked me to go to Bonjour, a French pastry shop, that sell the best cheese cake, I went there without any expectation since I just wanna eat a cake hahaha!





Bonjour, is a French pastry shop owned by Yuji Shiraki, a Japanese who also an executive chef for this shop since its establishment in 1989.  Located at ground floor, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, the cake shop sells various pastries, cookies and cakes. I’d seduced by its fancy cakes but still I curious with the cheese cake my friend offered. So, I tried the cheese cake. It’s a pure baked cheese cake with solid texture but soft and tender in every bite. The cheese flavour is also rich and leaves a good sensation in my mouth. Wow, thanks for my friend who recommend this cake. For only 30K, I succeed to satisfy my tummy.



After this, I still curious to find other cake shops who sell red velvet cake. Let’s see where this foot will step in. Let’s hunting for a cake, eatersuntildiee!

Bonjour French Pastry

Ranch Market - Grand Indonesia
Lower Ground, East Mall
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta Pusat

1 comment