Breath-takingly Cupcakes Gift!

14 February 2011


As I was arriving in my office and turning on my Yahoo Messenger, someone from Goorme.com, a food portal that I love the most, announced me to win the Share Cupcakes and Cakes Competition that be held a week ago.  
Yaaaaaaaaayyyy….I was soo happy that I win the competition. I really didn’t expect to win, because this competition was depending on the number of people who ‘LIKE’ the Goorme Fan Page on Facebook.  
I thought this was –fortunately– I won hahaha….I was so excited when the team told me to take the gift at the Charcoal, Grand Indonesia 5th Floor. Then, on Sunday, February 14, on the afternoon traffic of Jakarta, I went there and yaaayy….the cupcake was breath-takingly-cute, tasty and nice! The texture of the cake was as soft as a chiffon cake with a delight chocolate taste but not too bitter, as same as the icing green, so creamy and sweety. Totally delicious! 
I really amazed with the writing on the top of the cupcake 'GOORME LOVE YOU XOXO'

Look, how I adore the box and the green color of the cake. 


Hahaha seems like I'm a professional that craving for a cake...thanks Ajeng 4 taking me the pic!

 

I never expected this gift, but this was the gift, maybe Valentine’s gift hahaha…though I didn’t celebrate the day…I was happy that day…thanks for Goorme.com

Happy Valentine’s Day for you all….

No comments