NEBULA. PETITENGET, BALI

My last trip to Bali was beyond excellent, even in the last minute before my hubby and I went to the airport, I still asked him to have a lunch before boarding. It's an accidentally found restaurant actually after several days stayed around Jalan Lebak Sari, Petitenget. This sign name of the resto was covered by the trees, but when I accidentally walked from the hotel to the nearest supermarket, I found it. It's Nebula. I heard this restaurant's name back in Jakarta. I knew they're opening the branch at Mega Kuningan area, so I assumed that Nebula Bali was the same as in Jakarta.



My assumption was right. Nebula Jakarta is the first branch of Nebula Bali. Wah, it's a pretty good finding for me since I've never been to the Jakarta's branch. Nebula situated in the adjoining area with Villa Kayu Raja. The restaurant area was quite spacey and comfy. The whole interior was dominated with white, black and grey colors, with minimalist furniture as well. Everything look so clean, simple and perfect if you want to take a selfie or just to laying down in their sofa while reading their books collection. Yes, Nebula Bali have all Bali's vibe. Breakfast, quick lunch, tea time, coffee time, anything you usually do in your daily routine, you can easily do here. 


Nebula Bali offers you some good bites from Indonesian to Western. From healthy food to burgers. And most of all, they are all homemade and tasty! I actually hate some dramas, let me give you all my frank opinion about my good lunch in Nebula Bali.

Build-Your-Own Burger

When I asked the waiter what's the favorite lunch here except "something with rice", they offered me this "Build-Your-Own-Burger" menu. I could choose the meat, sauce and the other condiments. I didn't have time to think due to my super hungry tummy, so I decided to choose the Nebula's secret sauce along with one meat, melted mozzarella, and vegetables only. Though the selection was so simple, I got more than my expectation.

Look at this picture below. That glazed and crisp bun, the holy melted cheese, the meat and all of the burger, OH MY GOD SO SOOOO WONDERFUL. Frankly speaking, I won't talk about the cheese and the meat. I highlighted their bun. Seriously, this was THE BEST BUN I'VE EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE. EVER. PERIOD. The bun was sooo fragrant, moist and you know it's crisp and crunchy when you bite it. The best part was the bottom of the bun, I didn't know how they coked it, but somehow, the bottom was so fluffy, airy but when you bite it you got that crispy sensation. Omaygaat, I even still recall my happy feeling when I bite it! Because of that bun, the meat and that crazy-fuckin'-melted-cheese was beyond my control. All of the burger was just taste like HEAVEN in my mouth. SERIOUSLY. I wasn't paid to write this. I honestly sharing you one of the best burger in Bali and YOU MUST MUST TRY. 


Oh beside that buns, what I love about this burger was also the homemade sauce, the Nebula's Secret Sauce. It's totally secret, because when I asked the Chef, he said "it's secret" hahaha. Seriously, he even didn't say anything! The sauce was light but I could taste the sweet and sour in the same time with a lil bit BBQ flavor and something that I couldn't describe, but trust me it's SO SOOO DELICIOUS. Because it's secret, you have to try it to prove it right hahaha...


Nebula's Fried Rice

My husband usually so frank about their favorite fried rice. I don't how he categorize one fried rice is better than the other since for me all fried rice mostly the same hahaha...this time he said that Nebula Bali's Fried Rice was one of the best fried rice he tried in Bali. Simple, but the rice was so moist, less oily and the best thing was they created such a good wok-pan fried rice aroma and taste. He was so happy that this fried rice was so traditional similar with "nasi goreng tek-tek abang-abang" but of course in a better version and serving hahaha...


Drinks - Watermelon and Lime Juice


To company our lunch, we ordered their simple Watermelon Juice and Lime Juice. I personally love the sweet watermelon than the sour lime which my husband adored it so much. 


Well, I super duper had a great quick lunch before take off. It was so funny as well to know the man behind the bar which share some interesting information about the food and Nebula Jakarta. I forgot his name. but thanks to make us feels like home and serve us well, Curly Man! When you in Bali, spend your time to visit Nebula, their ambiance, food and service was beyond excellent. And oh the price was also still wise. 

Til the next Bali's restaurant review guys!

Nebula Bali
Jalan Lebak Sari No. 18
Petitenget, Bali
IG: @nebulabali
Operational hour : Monday-Sunday 08.00 AM - 16.00PM

No comments