GROM Gelato, Pacific Place Jakarta

I always excited to have any Italian food on my table, from pizza, pasta, bruschetta, risotto, gelato, you named it, I would happily try it! Thus, I'm so excited when hearing the famous authentic Italian gelato, GROM, has already opened their first Jakarta's outlet in Pacific Place, SCBD. I knew this huge brand in Italy from several food blog I read around the globe and from my foodies fellas who always told me that this gelato is superb. When I was in Dubai two weeks ago, I knew there's Grom there, but unfortunately I couldn't make a visit. I'm not strolling around Pacific Place today, but I came here in a special way just to try Grom hahaha... I actually love their simple outlet with nice blue and white as their signature colors. They also have wide seating table outside the outlet. Lucky me, I came before lunch time so I found the outlet was quite quiet so I had much time to chit chat with the supervisor in charge. I even got the chance to have small food tasting of their gelato. The Spv offered me to taste some flavors which might turn to be my favorite.


GROM offers various kind of ice cream creations, from gelato, sorbet to affogato and all 100% natural! Their gelato and its raw ingredients contain 100% real fruits and do not contains neither coloring, flavorings, nor preservatives or emulsifier.  They even contain only 9% fat while the others normally have around 14%. No wonder their gelato is easily to get melt. So, after the simple food testing, I decided to have one sorbet and one gelato just to make a simple comparison. Btw, GROM offers two kind of servings either in cone or cup with four choices of sizes: Single-48K (2 flavors), Medium-60K (3 flavors), Large-72K (3 flavors) & Extra Large-85K (only cup, 4 flavors). The price and size for me was wise reminding all the ingredients are imported.


Sorbet - Mango & Lampone (Raspberry) - 48K, single cup with 2 flavors

I would frankly speaking that this Mango & Raspberry sorbet was so soooo good. Light and simply refreshing! I tasted a real sweet from mango and sour from the raspberry and those fusion wasn't overpowering each other when I tried to mixed it since I knew they're made from real fruit. 


Gelato - Pistacchio & Crema di Grom (48K, single cup with 2 flavors)

Their pistacchio was made from Perfect Green & Mawardi Pistacchio which one of well-known organic products in Italy, while Crema di Grom made from egg cream with corn biscuits and Colombian 'Teyuna' chocolate chips. Well, knowing that all ingredients are fresh and well-imported, I could also say that this gelato was also sooo delectable! I prefer their pistacchio flavors, light with rich and real pistacchio flavors. And the best thing was though two of them was so creamy, GROM made the sweetness very light. So, I could enjoy it without feeling nausea. Superb! 


I got a great day here and hope to taste another sorbet and gelato flavors. Personally, I love both of them. It's simply like deciding for future visit. When I stuck in a freakin' sunny Jakarta, I would love to eat their refreshing sorbet and when I need something to relieve my mind, something sweet and thicker like gelato would be perfect. So, which one do yo prefer? Just make a visit. You'll know how GROM will surprise you. Welcome to Jakarta and success for you, GROM! 


Grom Il Gelato Come Una Volta
Pacific Place, 1st Floor #70-72
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
South Jakarta
www.grom.it
IG: grom_indo

No comments