Rockin Burger at Burgerocks!

A burger is always be a fast yet satiating food for people in a hurry and me is one of those man. Being in a hurry, I decided to take a burger before I attend an invitation in Bandung Atas area which took several hours in the weekend. Fortunately, my friend suggested me a hippest burger place which have a new black burger menu, Burgerocks. Impressed with the name? So do I, I asked the waiter why they named it and she said it’s the owner hobbies who love rock music and food. So why don’t create a food with rocking idea. 


So, here they are with Burgerocks, focusing on fast-food menu from burger, hotdog to finger foods like chicken wings or fries. Look at the name of the menu, it’s really rockin! For the burger they have original and black bun. Choose Rockstar for your light meal, but if you an avid burger lover, Bulls Eye with double beef patty will be your best friend.


Which one did I choose? Of course they new menu, black burger. The original and the black is actually the same. The differences is only the black bun made from bamboo charcoal powder. I impressed with their Almighty Burger (35K) with a big and mouth-watering presentation in the menu. And when it came to my table it's really BIG! Look at this holly burger...filled with double beef patty, smoked beef, sunny side up, vegetables and cheese. OMG, I suggested to forget your diet baby...


The beef patty is juicy and tender, so does the smoked beef, while sunny side up is fried well and vegetables just make the burger rich in flavor. Superb brunch for me! 



The price is super wise you can get them for around IDR20K-36K ONLY exclude jumbo menu (double/triple stacks burger) like Double Almighty Burger which cost you double price as from the original Almighty Burger. Get them at their food truck inside FO For Men/Aamani. FYI, the also provide Beer Sauce to company you eating the hotdog, don't hesitate to ask the waiter since it's not contained in the menu. 

Have a burger day! 

Burgerocks
Jl. Riau No. 18 (at the parking area FO Aamani/For Men, across Limijati Hospital)
Bandung
Telp. 022-2430569
instagram : @burgerocks
www.burgerocks.com
Price : IDR20.000 - 36.000 exclude jumbo menu around IDR70.000 - 85.000

1 comment