[PRODUCT TESTING] Lasagna Dapoer Ayah


Being a fans of Italian food make me always craving for some Italian snacks to go. However, sometimes it hard to find a resto with good choice of Italian food and have delivery service. Thanks God, someone creates Instagram where now people could find all the things they want in just typing a 'hashtag'. It always help me to find best food seller which now more trending than dress seller ;-) 

I love Italian pasta, and lasagna is one of my favorite. Having it several times at my favorite Italian resto but unfortunately couldn't take it home anytime. Now, thanks Instagram I found an account named @dapoer_ayah which provide homemade beef lasagna which thanks God, the taste is similar with my favorite, even better and could arrive safely anytime to my office! Lasagna @dapoer_ayah is a homemade business started by two married couple who in love in cooking, and do you know who's the Chef? it's the husband! Wow, how lucky the wife to have a master Chef in her family hihihi...


Started recently in April 2015, this newborn food business offers a scrumptious homemade beef lasagna and kids bento. Special for the beef lasagna, they used homemade tomato sauce which for me the taste is balance, rich and not as plain as the authentic tomato paste I tasted in several authentic Italian pasta. It just perfect for my taste bud. The texture is also dense and meaty and the best part is when you re-heated it, the cheese is melted in your mouth..God, it's heaven! I even feel two is not enough hahaha...



FYI, they're preservative-free but the lasagna can last for 3 to 4 days at the refrigrator and it's save to send out of the town. So, for you who out of Jakarta, don't worry to order them now! You can order their lasagna via whatsapp, BB or line. They have several size from extra small, small-personal to small-medium and you can also request your custom size too.

Thank you @dapoer_ayah for the delicious lasagna. Will get you back especially for your new flavor, Mushroom Beef Bolognaise. Success and keep make people craving! 

Lasagna Dapoer Ayah
IG : @dapoer_ayah
Order via whatsapp 08121180033
Line : dapoer_ayah
BB Pim : 76260569
Price range : IDR15.000 - 47.000 (depends on the size)

No comments