[HOTEL REVIEW] Blogger Familiarization Trip at Ara Hotel Gading Serpong


April and May became my great months since it full with blessings and such unexpectable experiences. Those two months was also became my best months in spending quality time with my baby. Now first, let me thanked Ara Hotel Gading Serpong for sponsoring the trip that made my May was great. I was honoured! Special thanks to Tiffany Siantono for inviting me to "Blogger Familiarization Trip" and allowing me to bring my mom, little sister and my baby along to this trip, yay! 

Actually, Ara's team provided us with transportation from Senayan City to the hotel, but since I'd to attend my best friend's wedding, I went by myself there after the wedding. Arrived at 01.00 PM (the traffic at Gading Serpong in the weekend was terrible!), I immediately checked in and catched up with other blogger friends. It was so unexpected that I finally meet again (after a one year I think) with several well-known bloggers Yenny, Soya & his friend Dedi, Aline and Sharon. It was surprising that we had a little reunion since a year ago, in the same month, when I was in 4 month pregnancy Yenny, Soya, Dedy and I joined in Hilton Bandung Media Trip and now I've carried the real baby hahaha....



The meeting was set up in Yugo Restaurant, an all time buffet restaurant in this hotel. While we enjoyed the lunch, Ara's team introduced themselves and sharing information about the hotel. Ara Hotel Gading Serpong is one of the brand collection of Parador Hotels & Resort Group. This group has several well-known hotels from 5 star to 3 star hotels, and Ara is their best 3 star hotel. Located at the Paramount Skyline Complex which very close to Gading Serpong Central Business District, this hotel become the star since they have biggest rooms and semi-olympic swimming pool with mini water park compared to similar hotels. No wonder in this weekend, all the 136 rooms were fully booked! The hotel is also completed with 6 meeting rooms and 1 spa named Famous Spa. 

*above bedroom photo courtesy of Ara hotel

What's so impressive about this hotel is their style, the black and white line as their signature colors made this hotel looking chic, youthful and vibrant! As I stepped back again at my superior room, I realized that they are big indeed. The superior room consist of twin comfy bed with signature Ara's blanket cover in black-white, one large LED TV, safety deposit box, super wide writing desk and coffee table with wide mirror, minibar, indoor bathroom and some basic amenities. What I love the most about this room was their colorful coffee and tea packaging. It just too cute to be just coffee and tea packs. Super photogenic properties for instagram photo hahaha! 



After having some rest, Ara's team invited us to join the Sushi Making Class. It was Chef Jaelani who taught us how to make a sushi. Twas a super fun class since this was my first attempt and it's not too bad haha!  Here's some sushi creations from the bloggers.


For the dinner, Ara invited us to try their best restaurant, Yugo. This is a Japanese fusion restaurant which serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the weekend they also have BBQ party with several choices of fresh seafood to grill. 

Yugo's buffet

Yugo's BBQ table


The table was set for all bloggers and we're ready to taste Yugo's best menu. So here they are:

Opening drink, I forgot what's the name but this healthy one was the mix of cabbage, pinneaple, gyuri and lemon squash which surprisingly so refreshing. 


Chawan Mushi (20K++)

Loving this simple Chawan Mushi with soft egg custard and tasteful broth.


Roll Combination Platter (60K++) & Sashimi (95K++)

Sushi combination. raw and fried. All of them was just perfect for me. Less than 5 minutes to bite it hahaha! Aand the sashimi from salmon, maguro to crab stick were fresh and okay you know what I'm going to say next...I can't resist if it's sashimi!!


Ramen Noodle Soup (55K++)

I love ramen when it comes with good broth, and thanks Yugo for serving this warm and savoury ramen's broth. The noodle was also thinner than usual ramen. This just good for my palate. 


Grilled Salmon Teriyaki Sauce (145K++), Beef Yakiniku (85K++), & Mix Tempura (65K++)

All in this platter was just a sampler, the real portion is bigger that this one. I love all of them especially the grilled salmon. The salty-sweet sauce just make the well-done salmon perfect. The tempura was also less oily. Crunchy and simply delicious. 


Fried Japanese Green Tea Ice Cream (40K)


On the next day, we had a free time to do anything and the first thing I wanted, of course, swimming! What I'm looking for from the hotel besides their rooms is the swimming pool. Since I'm an avid swimmer I always spend my time to swim when staying in any hotels and the size of the pool sometimes become my consideration. I wish more hotels provide wider swimming pool. How surprising when I was looking at Ara's swimming pool, it's huge, yes it's semi-olympic swimming pool! I was super happy, so was my little sister and my baby since not only semi-olympic pool, they also have water park area. Aaaaaakh couldn't agree more, Ara's is the best 3 star hotel ever visited for me! 

my superb breakfast at Yugo


After swimming I continued to my favorite hobby recently, capturing my baby (now with my little sister also)! Yay he was soooo happy to swim in the waterpark area (check my video below) and roll over the bed. Super super thanks to Ara's hotel for this ;-) Here some of my baby and little sister's action hahaha...




I had super great staycation here. The hospitality of Ara's hotel was priceless. As the 3 star hotel, for me Ara's is the best ever. If they could consistently keeping their good service, I believe people will always looking for Ara hotel. So, what else....mmmm let me just give you some reasons why Ara Hotel could be your consideration to stay:

When you are around Gading Serpong and looking for chic, young urban and stylish hotel with great facilities, check Ara;
When your friends or colleagues need place to transit before their flight (Ara is close to Bandara International Soekarno Hatta, check Ara;
When your father and his partners need spacey meeting room for his office matters or your mother need comfy space for mother's gathering, check Ara;
When all you readers are near Gading Serpong area and need comfortable and affordable hotel to stay with semi-olympic swimming pool, don't think twice, check Ara soon ;-)

Thank you so much  Ara Hotel Gading Serpong and it's team especially Mbak Pramita, Mbak Tiffany and Mbak Dona for hosting me and my family. I will go back for sure for their semi-olympic swimming pool! 

Til the next splashes moment!

Ara Hotel Gading Serpong 
Paramount Skyline Complex
Jl. CBD Barat Lot #1
Gading Serpong, Tangerang, Banten
Ph. +6221-29205999
IG  : @arahotelserpong
G+ : +Ara Hotel Gading Serpong 

3 comments

  1. Wow, your trip to this place seems so fun and enjoyable!! This is the best party hotel nyc. I have never been there. It is on the top of my list of must visit places. I hope I’ll get the chance to visit here pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senangnya bisa staycation bersama famili... Si dedek ngegemesin dipakein kacamata hitam hehehehu.

    ReplyDelete