Our Another First Date at Bits & Bobs

A month ago after my office's early year end party at the Foundry No. 8, SCBD, my hubby picked me up and we decided to have a date. I really have no ide to where we starting up our first date after marriage hehehe...til my hubby feel tired and decided to enter the nearest resto around the Foundry and we found Bits & Bobs Urban Eatery. The name Bits and Bobs actually came from the philosophy of two food traveler Bits for Betsy and Bobs for Robert. They brought a mix of urban, classic, vintage and industrial interior into this resto with several line up of Western, Indonesian, Asian, Italian, and American on the menu.With the not so spacey and warm lighting, I feel this place could give us a more intimate time.


Since I have already had my dinner on the party, so we just order some snacks and drinks. I ordered their must-drink beverages, Pink Potatoes. The presentation is sooo pretty and eye-catchy with a round glass and pinky colour. Well, actually it's a coffee with a shot of espresso, milk, red velvet flavour syrup, lemon grass, and strawberry bubble. The taste? Of course colorful. I could sip a light espresso but got an after taste of sweet red velvet. Neither too sweet nor bitter. It's perfectly blend. I really love love this drink!


While, my hubby ordered Friench Fries and Mushroom Soup. It's was just an ordinary friench fries but looks good with the cheese sauce. While the Mushroom soup is quite good albeit the portion was so small. The soup served hot with a thick texture and rich of mushroom flavour and some savoury chicken chunks inside. 




Well, we spent my night beautifully. I wish someday we'll be back here to try their main course. I recommend this place for you who want to have intimate date hehehe....


Price Range:
Food IDR30,000 - 120,000
Beverages IDR25,000 - 125,000 (they also serves various alcoholic drinks)

Operational Hour:
10.00 AM to 10.00 PM (on Weekday) & 10.00 AM to 03.00 AM (Friday to Sunday)

Bits & Bobs Urban Eatery

The Foundry No. 8 Zone C
SCBD Sudirman Lot. 8
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 
Jakarta Selatan
Ph. +62 21- 51401011
@bitsbobsjakarta
www.bitsandbobsjakarta.com

Booking your date simple by clicking the 'Book Now' button below.

No comments