Elicxir Artisan Gelato

Ah been disappearing so long from blogger's world, I finally back here with more passion of food. Of course, who's not hahaha...Since my wedding back then, I even missed many invitations and of course the post. Well, today I'm gonna kick this blog with a brand new outlet of a brand new nitrogen ice cream..oops nay, nitrogen gelato actually. Since months ago, I've heard the wave of nitrogen ice cream, a new invention of ice cream infused nitrogen, which only takes less than 1 minute to freeze. Some of them have been stealing Jakartan's taste bud, but none of them stealing mine since I never have them at all hahaha...


To satisfy my appetite, I agreed the invitation from Jen to taste their new gelato ice cream, Elicxir. I tasted their craft in a potluck event back then and very surprise that they finally open their store in Plaza Indonesia, 5th floor across Pancious Pancake House.



Elicxir comes in a gelato form not an ice cream with more heavy texture and not easy to melt.  It comes from an idea of two best friends which also bring a nitrogen gelato with a good marketing strategy. They not sell neither flavour nor the fantastic nitrogen handmade ice cream, but they sell curious. Yap, every month they only produce one flavor with additional flavor which comes every month. So, if you love Avocado Matcha this month, don't expect you will meet them again next month.


Unlucky me, I couldn't taste their Avocado Matcha but still I amazed with their Cornflakes gelato. It's ice cream infused cornflakes with thick and milky texture and of course I got a rich corn flavour covered my mouth. I even finished it in less than 5 minutes hahaha...



Then, they also have Cranberry Gelato which more light than the previous. I smell rich  and sour cranberry flavour but this is too sour for me so I'm not into this flavour btw.


I couldn't resist when Jansen offered me Elixcir flavour of the month, Taro Hojicha. My favourite taro infused with a hint of hojicha tea. I love this fusion! I could still taste the balance of sweet taro flavor and bittersweet of Hojicha. Not too milky. Simply love it!



While I trying to say enough, I was offered to taste one signature flavour which always there every month, Banana Cream Gelato with Salted Caramel Cookies. I also love this one, not too milky but rich with banana flavour/ The salted caramel cookies is also good topping but I wish they will make it more generous hahaha...FYI, you can upgrade your gelato with choice of topping. They have four toppings, Honey Peanuts, Crunchy Cornflakes, Caramel Sauce, and Secret Topping (pssst you should ask their ice creamist for this secret hihihi)


Well, Elicxir stole my heart with only IDR42.000 per cup (my friend said it's expensive? but for me come on there's always something to pay for a good meal, right hehehe). Beside ice cream, Elicxir also offers Sidekick, such as French Fries, Pom Pom Bomb, etc. They've good strategy, taste and price. Isn't it enough? Well, if you feel not enough visit their store, meet the owner Jen and Jansen (if you lucky ;-) ) you will be amazed with their passion in realizing their dream through this ice cream. Like their Facebook and get 25% off for the gelato. Thanks a bunch for Jen and Jansen for giving me a warm greeting. Definitely will be back once the Avocado Matcha is ready on the store hehehe...(I wish next month hihi)



Elicxir Artisan Gelato

Plaza Indonesia Extension
5th Floor #19
Jl. M.H Thamrin
Jakarta (Across Pancious Pancake House)
@ElicxirGelato

No comments