[Product Testing] Printemps : Flower Sensation for Your Belly

What comes in my my mind when hearing a word spring is leaves falling down and windy weather, but ups right now someone bring me to another spring meaning, a season to enjoy cookies. That’s Printemps (read: Pringtong, a French word for Spring), a manufacturers of sweets which established on early 2013 in Jakarta who bring the spirit of spring into sweet products. This mother-and-son business simply offers extraordinary cookies and cake infused with astonishing ingredients such as flower scents. Feel surprise when I heard that they use flower scents in their signature line and when they offered me to taste their products, I just can’t resist that mouthwatering offer. 

Printemps has three lines of sweet product, Fleurs, Fruits, and Classique. Fleurs, their signature line offers three kinds of cookies and one cake i.e. Rose Petal cookies, Jasmine Green Tea cookies, Honey Lemon Camomile cookies, and Rose Petal Pound cake. All of them are made from combination of rose and chamomile scents. Then, Fruits offers two kinds of cookies and two cakes i.e. Oat and Raisin cookies, Pineapple Jam cookies, Dark Cherry pound cake, and Mix Fruit pound cake. The last, Classique offers two kinds of cookies and one cake i.e. Mature Cheese cokies, Chocolate Chips cookies and Cream Cheese pound cake. 

So, here’s my opinion after tasting several samples of Printemps cookies.

Rose Petal Cookies

What comes in my mind first when the cake went to my mouth was I ate rose leaves! The scent of rose was so strong but it wasn’t diminishing the taste of the cookies. I still taste the buttery with sandy texture of its. Never been tasting such unique cookies like this. Love it.


Jasmine Green Tea Cookies

I always love anything with green tea and this cookie simply gave me a new sensation of enjoying a green tea cookie with jasmine scent. Beautiful. 


Oat and Raisin Cookies

This cookies containing lot of oats and raisins but only small amount of butter and zero white sugar but still chewy and good to consume especially for you who in diet program hehe.


Chocolate Chips Cookies

Who can resist a chewy chocolate chips cookies. Me not and I just want this more and more.


Mature Cheese Cookies

The combination of Edam mature cheese and Wysmann butter can never be wrong. Rich of cheese, until I can smell the cheese aroma from the distance. Scrumptious.


Pineapple Jam Cookies

Ah this ‘nastar’ cookies remind me of my mother’s signature cookies every Iedul Fitri, simply similar but I don’t know this cookies seems too common for my taste bud. 


Overall, I enjoyed these unique cookies made by Printemps. If you a fans of cookies and curious to try this one, just contact Printemps through their social media or telephone. They have affordable price ranging from Rp30.000 – 60.000 for small package and Rp50.000 – 110.000 for regular packages. Oh and for the packaging you can custom it as your wish. Perfect for a gift to your loved ones. 

Thanks anyway Printemps team to give me a chance to taste your cookies. I wish you success on your business. 



Printemps Manufacturer of Sweets

FB: Printemps Manufacturer of Sweets

@printempsmos


Ph. 081380967268

No comments