Manon Chocolatier & Patissier

Another exploration of cake shop, last week I visited Manon Chocolatier and Pattissier in Kelapa Gading. I was looking for their signature macaroons since most of my food blogger friends said that Manon's macaroons  are one of the best in Jakarta cake shop. I don't addicted to macaroon, I mean don't really mad of macaroon like I mad of cheese  and red velvet cake. However, I just curious how does it taste since people said it's delicious.

Dropped my feet into this cute, colorful, look like a candyland, I was amazed by the big piramid of their macaroons display. I barely can't stop to take picture of them. Enough to say, I purchased their macaroons (IDR7,000 each), among others the Mild Chocolate, Royal Cream Cheese, Exotic Fruits, Tiramisu, and Strawberry. Okay, I braved to say that this Macaroons are good. It's chewy, not to sweet, and the filling cream is as good as it's name. Love the Exotic fruit and Tiramisu the most! 


Unfortunately, one thing that made me dissapointed was their unclear rules of taking a picture. The first time I made a permission to take their picture, one of the shopkeepers allowed me to take their cake shop picture. However, in the middle of taking the picture, some of the shopkeepers came in a rush and seemed to ban and repel me to take the picture. Wow wow wow....how come they did such arbitrarily actions! I really mad of them and lost my appetite to purchased their cakes more. 

Anyway, maybe @ManonLovers should consider in serving their customers better. At least they don't lose their customer just because their inconsistent rules. 



Manon Chocolatier and Patissier

Jl. Kelapa Nias Raya Blok GN/6
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14240
Telp. 021-45847781

Email: customerservice@manonfoods.com
Website: www.manonfoods.com
Facebook: ManonChocolatier
Twitter: @ManonLovers

1 comment

  1. My eyes are drolling when I look your review about Manon, I fans of macaron, but I am never go there. I have to go there asap :)

    Nice review

    ohmygoodfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete